In celebration of #NationalSuperMomsDay2018, SM Supermalls invites all families to celebrate this Mom's Day weekend (May 12 and 13) and play the nationwide #SuperMoms Code Hunt.
Part of the ongoing #LetsPlayNowAtSM interactive digital experience campaign, the SuperMoms Code Hunt game encourage SM shoppers to play by simply opening their favorite QR Code Readers and hunt for #SuperMoms Code stickers that will be scattered around the mall. And just like that, they will have the chance to instantly win Mom’s Day SM gift certificates.
Aside from instant prizes, #SuperMoms Code Hunt participants are qualified to join the Mother’s Month Car Promo that will run from May 12 to May 31, 2018, wherein 1 lucky shopper will win a Suzuki Celerio! Deadline for registration of entries is until May 31, 2018 at 9PM.
#SUPERMOMS CODE HUNT PROMO MECHANICS
1. Promo period is from 10AM to 9PM on May 12 and 31, 2018.
2. Participants should be equipped with any smart phone and any QR Code Reader App:
For Android: QR Scanner
For IOS: QR Reader
3. Participants should have an internet connection from any internet provider. They may also use SM Supermalls' FREE WIFI that is limited to one (1) hour only.
4. #NationalSuperMomsDay posters with QR Code will be installed around the mall through the different participating establishments within the promo period.
5. How to play the in-mall #SuperMoms Code Hunt on May 12 and 13, 2018:
• Player opens his/her favorite QR Code Reader/Scanner app
• Player must look around the mall and hunt for #NationalSuperMomsDay posters from 10AM to 9PM.
• Customer scans the QR code posted on the #NationalSuperMomsDayPoster.
• After scanning, players will receive in their smart phones either a notice that they have won or "Thank you for joining. Keep on hunting our lucky #SuperMoms Code!"
• Customer has to show the congratulatory pop-up message to the store front liner of the participating establishment where to avail of the prize.
• Customers can win P500 and P100 worth of SM Gift Certificates. Winning per customer has no limit provided that reference numbers are unique. Only unique codes will be considered valid.
• For proper identification, the winner must present the following to claim his/her prize at the participating store.
a. Winner’s congratulatory pop-up message received after scanning the winning QR code.
b. 2 Valid Government IDs. For kids, parents’ valid IDs will be honored.
• Claiming of instant prizes is good until July 13, 2018.
6. How to join the Mother's Month Car Promo
• All #SuperMoms Code Hunt participants are qualified to join the Mother’s Month Car Promo that will run from May 12 to May 31, 2018. Simply click on the promo link on the landing page to key in the following details: First Name, Last Name, complete postal address, mobile number and e-mail address.
• Deadline for registration of entries is until May 31, 2018 at 9PM.
7. The electronic raffle draw will be held on June 11, 2018, 4pm at the 12th Floor GMA New Media, GMA Network Inc., EDSA corner Timog St, Diliman, Quezon City to be witnessed by a DTI representative and shall be announced on SM Supermalls social media account: www.facebook.com/smsupermalls on June 12, 2018.
8. One winner will get a brand new car (Suzuki Celerio – GL – CVT Pearl Snow White 2) worth five hundred forty nine thousand pesos (P549,000). Prize is transferrable but not convertible to cash.
9. Tax for prizes exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by SM Supermalls.
10. Raffle winner shall be notified through registered mail and phone call and will be given 60 days from receipt of registered notification to claim the prize. Unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited and disposed according to the discretion of the sponsor with concurrence of DTI.
11. Winners must present 2 valid IDs and the proof of notification when claiming the prize.
12. Employees of Shopping Center Management Corporation, its affiliates, mall tenants of the SM mall, agencies, service providers, respective officers and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to participate in this promotion campaign.
Post a Comment