What better way to endorse a practical and hip financial investment product than tapping the best showbiz personality that epitomized a practical and no-sense mindset of the young people of today than Matteo Guidicelli.
The latest television commercial for Sun Life Prosperity Card challenged the acting prowess of young actor Matteo in portraying dual roles. In the newest Matteo TVC, two characters are showing two different personalities in trying to woe the same girl. The arrogant Matteo tries to impress the girl with material things by showing off things that he could give her while the responsible Matteo chooses a different style by offering an investment opportunity that could grow in the future through a Sun Life Prosperity Card.
The TV commercial is now being shown around the country and started stirring up curiosity and conversations about Sun Life’s Prosperity Card which is just a timely financial product that we should all consider.
What is Sun Life Prosperity Card?
Sun Life Prosperity Card is an investment card that you or anyone can use to purchase any of the Sun Life Prosperity mutual funds being offered by by Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI). Each card is valued at Php 5,000 and is a very practical gift to give to anyone which can be used as a starter fund by activating it.
How can I get a Sun Life Prosperity Card?
There are several options to purchase a Sun Life Prosperity Card that you can have for yourself or as a gift for someone. Owning one is very easy through these channels:
Get online through sunlifeprosperity.com.ph
- Create a Prosperity Card Online account using your e-mail address.
- After signing up, log in to your account and click "Purchase Card."
- Fill out the Purchase Form and ensure that the information you entered is accurate and complete.
- Upload one valid ID and pay through your debit card online.
- The Prosperity Card will be delivered to your mailing address within 1-2 weeks upon validation of requirements. You may also pick up the Prosperity Card at your preferred Financial Store.
Visit a Sun Life Financial Store
- Fill out the Purchase Form and present one valid ID to the cashier.
- Pay in cash or check and get your Prosperity Card.
- Note: For check payments, the Prosperity Card can be activated after 7 days.
Through a Sun Life Financial Advisor
- You may get in touch with a Sun Life Advisor to purchase the Prosperity Card.
- If you don’t have any you can request for an appointment through Sun Life Financial website or through Sun Life on Facebook.
|Got a chance to meet Matteo Gudicelli at the Sun Life Prosperity media launch last August 19.|
Starting an investment journey is really easy if you have the best company at your back and the best people to help you make wiser decisions when it comes to your finances. Good thing that Sun Life Philippines has been around for over 120 years providing reliable services and products that caters to all Filipinos regardless of his financial standing.
Post a Comment